Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Week of 1st's

I know - it's been a busy week and I haven't had time to post. Here is a synapse of what has been going on...

As of today, Addi weighs 3 lbs 4.8 oz. She is taking 35 cc (a little over an ounce) every three hours. I am able to feed her twice a day. She breast feeds for 15 minutes, then takes her full feeding by bottle. So far she is doing GREAT! She takes the entire bottle almost every time. Other than that, not much change. The doctor has not made any new orders and we are just waiting on her to gain weight before they move her to an open crib. Everyone says she will be home before we know it....when exactly will that be???

3 Weeks Old
5-28-08

Stretching those legs out

I love my teddy!

Daddy feeding her for the first time

(what a good daddy)



PaPaw holding her for the first time


Dink holding her for the first time



Another first this week (that we forgot to snap photos of) was Addi meeting Uncle Justin and Aunt Elise for the first time. We snuck them in so they could get a peek of Addi :)

1 comment:

Hope said...

Congratulations on your little princess :)! I found your site through the "next blog" feature, and wanted to comment on your new little blessing. I also have an "Addi" (Addy) :). Many prayers being sent up for you and your little one from GA tonight. I look forward to checking back in and seeing how much she has grown. She is beautiful :), and I love the bows :). Enjoy her! They grow up so quickly!