Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Growing little girl

Little Addi weighs 2.98 lbs today. This is up a complete ounce from yesterday. She is also taking 18 cc's of milk every three hours. Her progress is so encouraging.

Her bilirubin is down, so she is not longer considered jaundiced, and they have removed the light above her bed. They also lowered her IV today. With these changed, Carrie is able to hold her much more and enjoys every minute with her.

Mama and Daddy visited her several times today. It's so good to see her little skin so pink and healthy. Carrie is there now with her, ending a good day with her little girl.

3 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

Congratulations on your precious baby girl! She is a little angel! My team sent this to me so I could keep updated on Addison. I have added you to my blog to keep updated on what to pray for! If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask!! You all are in my prayers and I can hardly wait to meet Addison Kate (what a gorgeous name!)

Anonymous said...

Carrie and Eric,

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, it is awesome. Jessica and I wish you the best of luck. We can’t wait to come down to Dallas in the near future to see little Addison in person.

Jessica and Kyle

Anonymous said...

We are so very happy to hear all the great updates! Your family continues to be our thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to hold your little ballerina!
Love you!