Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lately...

Well, we have been doing great lately. Not too much going on...just the norm. Addison is 11 weeks old today. (Just one week past her due date) I have had a teacher conference this week so we are "practicing" what our routine will be when I go back to work. It has worked out beautifully. Addi is eating every four hours now (YES!!!) - usually 10, 2, and 6. So...since Eric works evenings I feed her at 10 pm and go to bed, he does the 2 am, I wake up to get ready and feed her at 6 am, then he gets up with her at 10 am. He's home with her in the mornings, then takes her to my moms about 1:30. I get off around 4. We are so blessed to get to spend so much time with her, and to have family with her when we cannot be there. Last Sunday we took Addi to church for the first time. It was great! I think she is probably between 7 and 8 pounds. She looks so big to me. (I know I say that a lot) Anyway, we are just looking forward to spending the next few weeks together before I officially go back to work (which I am also looking forward to).


Our first family photo at church



10 Weeks Old

Snuggling with Daddy

Do you like my bow?

Thanks Nana, for making my bow.

No comments: