Wednesday, July 30, 2008

12 Weeks Old

I love this GIRL!!! She is the sweetest most beautiful baby. She is not feeling well though :( She has a bit of a cold, stuffy nose and sneezing. I called the DR, but there is not much we can do. She is too little to take medicine so we kind of have to wait it out. I can tell she doesn't feel well though because she only wants to be held. I am getting nothing done, but that's ok. I'm just thankful I have the time right now to be able to sit and hold her all day. Hopefully she will get to feeling better soon, I feel so bad for her.

On another note, she had her first photo shoot on Monday. I can't wait to see them all, but here are the one's she sent me to preview. This lady did a fantastic job and she came out to the house. It was so nice and relaxing. (Her name is Nell and her blog is cowtowncameragirl.blogspot.com)





MY FAVORITES!!!

SHE IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm aloud to say that...I'm her mom. :)

4 comments:

Alan said...

Wow, those are fantastic pictures. She is beautiful!

Grow with Griffin said...

Yea!! I am so glad Nell came out to take pictures of Addison! I just LOVE the ones on your blog! The tutu is TOO TOO cute! Addison is getting so big, but still so time and precious!!! Hope she is feeling better soon- Griffin had his first cold at 2 months and it was no fun...

Grow with Griffin said...

oops- I meant to say "tiny" :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow i dont know you but shes just beautiful.