Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Her first fit

So we were in Wal-Mart the other day and I was in the toy section Christmas shopping. I thought I would entertain Addi by giving her a toy to play with while I shopped. So I found a glow worm and handed it to her. I continued shopping and when I was done I grabbed the glow worm and put it back on the shelf. It was at that point that Addi began to throw her fit. I quickly walked over to Eric and told him what happened. Not believing me we went back to the isle and gave her the glow worm. Then she stopped crying. Eric said to put the glow worm back on the shelf. I did. Then she began crying again. Then he said, "Buy the glow worm".

2 comments:

Alan said...

That's great. Eric is hilarious. :D

Angie said...

First but not the last, my friend. Addi is way too precious so I'm sure her fits will be few and far between.